Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

dimanche, juillet 09, 2006

USA update

Well, my time in the US is quickly coming to an end. In 4 hours I will be picking up J and we will be off to Paris to start a two week adventure through France & Italy.

Over all my time back in Cali has been wonderful! I saw lots of people (including the newest addition to the family, little Rona) and ran about a million errands! I got a lot done, including picking up or wedding album!! :)

I have so much to catch up on and so little time! House boat, my 4th of July week, and D & C's wedding that we attended earlier today. I stayed out a little too late at the after party and now I'm paying the price... no sleep! I'll be updating on all the events of the past couple of weeks (and J & my travels) as soon as I'm back in Geneva (in two weeks).

In other news, my fingers are crossed for France to win the World Cup final later today (sorry all you Italy fans). I will sadly be on a plane for the entirety of the game, but I'm hoping the pilots will be kind enough to give us updates.

Go France!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kid said...

Thanks for the wedding pics (your wedding). A year late but they are great! ;)

USA rules!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Manoa Missy said...

Hey..Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Hope you had a smashing good time :)

8:36 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home