Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

mardi, janvier 16, 2007

Say Cheese!

This week I started a Beginning Photography Class (in English) at a local photography school. As you may have guessed from the mass amounts of pics here on the blog and on Flickr, I take a lot of photos. Sometimes they turn out pretty good. But a big reason for that is the sheer amount of pictures I take, so now I'm hoping to actually learn how to properly use our camera.

Our first lesson was basic, but very thorough. We had homework too. The class only goes five weeks and I'm looking forward to learning everything I can. I like it so much, I may even sign up for the advanced class! I also really like the class because we are a really diverse group from all over the world, with different photography goals, including one gal who wants to become a professional photographer.

Hopefully soon I will have some amazing pictures to show you! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Mingle said...

I think the pictures you are posting are already fantastic - I can't wait to see the 'professional' ones! :)

6:22 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home