Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

mardi, avril 18, 2006

My iPod Shuffle

Hello once again and Happy Easter to all!

The last couple of weeks I've been away from the home front (& blog scene) but now I'm back and set to catch you up on all of our happenings. Gary & I spent a ski weekend in Zermatt, then my Mom was out to visit and we were off seeing the sights of Europe, and very early this morning, Gary & I returned from a long weekend in Greece. I will be posting pictures in the next few blogs so stay tuned!

As for today I plan on heading off to the gym, but to procrastinate for at least another hour or so, I figured I would catch up on all my friend's blogs and write one of my own.

Now it's time for a little 8-ball magic. The following is inspired by Yay Toast and all the girls that have posted their lists. The rules are simple, as explained before, "you shuffle the songs in your iPod and use the resulting songs to answer the following questions, in the order in which they appeared".

A little side note: The songs on my iPod have not been updated since before the craziness of our wedding, almost a year ago!!! This is mostly because all of our CD's are in storage and the hard drive where our entire collection of songs reside (from our CD's & downloaded) fried when we tried to plug it in over here. But the Kid is going to help us out with this in June... so all my new songs will be added shortly.

Now, without delay, on with the list! Like Manoa Missy said... if your friends jumped off a cliff...

How does the world see you?
”Ready to Run”, Dixie Chicks

Will I have a happy life?
”Somewhere Over the Rainbow” Israel Kamakawiwo’ole

What do my friends really think of me?
”The Way You Move” Outkast

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Don’t Phunk With My Heart” Black Eyes Peas

How can I make myself happy?
”Smells Like Teen Spirit” Nirvana

What should I do with my life?
"Wild Horses" The Sundays

Will I ever have children?
"Bust a Move” Young MC

What is some good advice for me?
"A little Less Conversation a Little More Action” Elvis

How will I be remembered?
"Toxic” Britney Spears

What is my signature dancing song?
"Girls, Girls, Girls” Motley Crue

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Real Love” Mary J. Blige

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Stronger” Britney Spears

What song will play at my funeral?
"I’m Gonna Be Alright” Jennifer Lopez

What type of men do you like?
”L-O-V-E” Nat King Cole

What is my day going to be like?
"Real World” Matchbox Twenty


Hhmmm... very interesting! I played by the rules (I did K... even with the "Toxic" song) and some seem to be right on while others, a little mysterious...

And I swear only 5 of my 224 songs on my iPod are from Britney! Maybe we have a cosmic connection or something. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger John Nelson said...

I like your list of questions; I'll have to give that a try.

2:24 PM  
Blogger sactownkid said...

Hilarious! Nothing wrong with a little Brit in the mix. :) I look forward to hearing about your recent Mom visit and trips to Greece (JEALOUS!!!).

7:05 PM  
Blogger Manoa Missy said...

way to leap like the lemmings...

A nice way to start off after your hiatus--can't wait to see the pics, you "tourist" :)

9:09 PM  
Blogger Kid said...

I don't think Kevin F and Gary B have a ton in common...I say no to cosmic connection.

:)

11:22 PM  
Blogger CHO farmer said...

Sounds like you need a MP3 care package huh?

7:11 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home