Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

lundi, mai 29, 2006

DISCLAIMER

Hello faithful readers. First, my apologies for my lack of blogging in the past few weeks. Why the sudden stop to my postings? It has been a combination of a lot of time away traveling, a new French class (4 hours a day, 5 days a week), and a general lackluster on my part, since I've been a bit down in the dumps for the past few weeks (J'ai eu le moral a zero), which hasn't made me feel much like doing anything. As a result, my blogging has fallen by the way side.

Now the disclaimer:

This blog was never intended to be a run down of our travels, checking off where we have been and what we did. The original intent was:

1.) a little window into the daily life of living in this foreign land that I am growing to love, sharing my every day joys & struggles and intertwining some funny antidotes & pictures of our travels. And 2.) to be a journal for me so years from now I can look back on our time here in Switzerland.

Now it seems I have fallen behind. To catch up (and to get back on track with my original intent) I will be posting several posts over the next few days, from Easter weekend to the present. I don't want it to feel like a simple run down of our travels, but I think it's the only way to get this blog back to where I want it... current.

Now you have been prepared for the sheer volume coming your way! And if you have the time (and the energy) to read some (or all)... enjoy! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Manoa Missy said...

Way to jump back in the game! I know it's a struggle, but you have what it takes, I know it :)

6:40 AM  
Blogger CHO farmer said...

We shall wait with baited breath....Oh ya, First Floor Ferm says hi!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Kid said...

wow 4 hours 5 day a week. lol. some day you'll giggle as much as I when reading your into to the disclaimer...

now turn that frown upside down. Why:

1) i'm your brother (in law of course)
2) you live in Europe
3) the world is your oyster
4) my brother rules!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Swiss Miss said...

You guys rock... thanks for all the comments (now & always)... you know how to make a girl smile :)

(& S - Say hi to everyone for me! I miss you guys)

Kid, your 4 points are right on target... especially #4 (well, I guess #1 too...) ;)

8:24 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home