Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

mercredi, septembre 27, 2006

Welcome to the family!

I just want to say congratulations to my little brother who just asked his girlfriend (now fiancée!) to marry him and she said YES! I am so happy! I have adored her since we first met and I will soon have another great sister-in-law!!! :)

I’m sending you all my warmest wishes! I can't wait to see you guys to celebrate in person! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kid said...

This is fantastic. I will ask you from here on out to rank your sister in laws every year. I need to measure this kind of stuff. It's a compulsion of mine.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kid said...

D,

I know you check the Pigs in Zen blog regularly...add it to your favorites already!!!!

kid

7:54 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home