Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

vendredi, novembre 10, 2006

Welcome little Ally


I want to officially welcome Allyson Rebecca to the family (and the world)! She was born just a few hours before I flew back to Geneva and I'm SO happy I got to meet her before I had to leave.

Four of my friends have also had little ones in the past few months and it was great to see Grace, Rona, and Eden when I was home (little Els lives in Switzerland). What a happy time! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kid said...

Who is that handsome man with the long hair????

7:26 PM  
Blogger Swiss Miss said...

hahahahaha.... ;)

1:43 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home