Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

mardi, janvier 23, 2007

Snow report

Oh happy day! About two hours ago it started snowing in Geneva! I was trying to get caught up with my French homework and suddenly out my window, there it was... beautiful fluffs of white falling from the sky.

This the first time the little weather icon on the left of my blog has read "snow", so I really couldn't be happier! I even put on my snow boots to go to the store - it isn't exactly sticking to the ground, but I wore them anyway to pay homage to the snow gods.

1 Comments:

Blogger CHO farmer said...

Send some of it this way! This month is set to be the driest January in Sacramento recorded history. Sierra only has an 18" base right now.

6:22 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home