Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

dimanche, octobre 28, 2007

Top Secret Scrapbooking

So this summer, in anticipation of W & K's wedding, a few of K's friends were asked by her best friend to put together four scrapbook pages to be put in an album and given to the blushing bride just before the big day. The scrapbook was a big surprise and now that K has received it, I can share with all of you the pages I contributed.

I used to be a big scrapbooker, and I still love to do it, but since we moved to Switzerland I haven't had a lot of time, space or the resources to do it properly. Part of the problem is there is only ONE scrapbook store in the country (yes, the whole country). I'm lucky because it's in the neighboring town of Versoix, only a 1/2 hour away by train. But it's quite expensive, so I try to limit my purchases there.

Anyway, it took a while (I started it with Chica when she was visiting this summer), but here is the final product (the lighting was a bit bad photographing the first page, but you get the idea anyway):


1 Comments:

Blogger Marcy said...

Cute! I'm trying to catch up on my scrapbooking before baby comes. My sister just started selling Creative Memories stuff so I loaded up on a BUNCH of scrapbooking materials from her on our trip to the US in august. Manor has a teeny tiny scrapping section, with some paper and stickers, but yeah... lots left to be desired.

5:06 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home