Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

lundi, avril 28, 2008

Back home... for now! :)

Well, we got to the hospital this evening, checked in, got a room assignment, met with the anesthesiologist, had a full check-up including blood work, and after an hour of monitoring the baby's heart rate and my contractions we were sent home! We were told to return in the morning at 7am. I have to say I was relieved when they told me I could sleep in my own bed tonight! So we go back tomorrow... but I'm pretty sure we won't be sent home until the little one is here! :) I can't wait!!

2 Comments:

Blogger SabineM said...

I can't wait for pictures!
Thinking of you!!!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Marcy said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU. Wow, at this moment, you're a mommy. =) Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl, the name, how it went, everything!

8:52 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home