Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

mercredi, juin 11, 2008

It's a small world after all

Nearly three years ago, when we first moved to Switzerland I started my little blog to keep our friends and family back home up to date with our going-ons here in Europe. A fellow blogger, Sabine, a gal who had lived in Switzerland and had relocated to California (my opposite) found my blog and we would exchange comments from time to time.

Well, just to show you how small Switzerland is, it turns out that Sabine and I have a mutual friend here in Geneva, Jessica! When Sabine came out to visit this month we met up (with fellow blogger and my friend, Marcy) for coffee. What a small world!! We had a great time getting to know each other in person and I look forward to someday meeting up with her in California. The world really is a very small place. :)