Bonjour de la Suisse

Hello from Switzerland! ~~ The adventures of a California girl who got married to a great guy, G, and traded in her old life for the chance to live in a foreign land and live the expat life for a couple years. We live in Geneva, Switzerland with our globe-trotting cat, Scout.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : California, United States

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land." ~ G.K. Chesterton

dimanche, novembre 19, 2006

Happy anniversary to me!

I can hardly believe it, but I have officially been in Geneva for one year now! I arrived on November 18, 2005 bright eyed and bushy tailed. A year later I've made some great friends, seen some pretty cool places, learned some French, adjusted to a slower pace of life, realized having a not having a car is fantastic, learned to cook, risked my life canyoning, tried cross-country skiing, and the list goes on and on...

I also realized I've been blogging for almost a whole year too... my first blog was posted on Novemeber 23, 2005. This past year is like a blur, I cannot believe how fast it has gone by! I'm going to try to make the rest of our time here go slower, but I'm not sure how I'll manage that... if anyone has any ideas, please let me know! ;)